Monday, October 26, 2009

Pay It Forward

I signed up at one of my online quilting friend's, Ochil Lynz, over in Scotland to participate in a pay it forward. I'm so excited! I haven't done this before so I'm looking forward to it.



Here are the rules if you want to play. And I hope you do!

1. I will make a little something for the first three people who commment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive on your doorstep when you least expect it.

2. I will have 365 to days to complete and send your gift. What's the catch? To recieve a hand made prezzie from me, you have to play too. This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to three readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty. Just handmade.

3. You must have a blog (obviously).

4. After signing up, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going and display the pay it forward button. Let me know when you do that! It's always fun to get stuff in the email, especially when it's unexpected, so please join in! I can't wait!

Guess what! I am adding 2 more openings to my pay it forward! That's a total of 5! So sign up and I will send you a handmade surprise!

5 comments:

Shar said...

I'm in!!! Now I need to think of what I can create for three peoples. How fun!

lisa said...

Hey! I found you through Shar's blog, and now I'm excited to participate!

Nicole said...

Is it fair for me to do it when I haven't sent out my last three? Yes it is. I'll get them sent in the time frame AND do it again! I am so excited!!!

Stephanie said...

How fun! I have always been so impressed with your talents, so whoever the 5 are they will be so lucky. I would love to be a part of this and pay it forward.

Ms. said...

PIck me pick me and make sure mine is cooler than Shars! lol