Wednesday, August 5, 2009. Nicole and Jeff gave Mckenon a
Hanayama puzzle and he was determined to figure it
out before he went into the MTC.
He got it done in about 1 1/2 minutes!
When we arrived, we got out of the cars to take pictures.
Weston wanted a picture just like Uncle Mckenon. A
future missionary!
The whole gang.

I love this picture of Elder Abreu. He looks his usual
calm, cool, and collected self.

We were allowed to take one car to drop Elder Abreu off,
so we ALL piled into Jeff and Nicoles' van! When we got
up to the curb, we were welcomed by a couple of Elders.
We were able to get out for a minute, say our goodbyes, give
final hugs, and that was it! It was hard

I love this picture of Elder Abreu. He looks his usual
calm, cool, and collected self.
We were allowed to take one car to drop Elder Abreu off,
so we ALL piled into Jeff and Nicoles' van! When we got
up to the curb, we were welcomed by a couple of Elders.
We were able to get out for a minute, say our goodbyes, give
final hugs, and that was it! It was hard

3 comments:
I love all of these pictures! I want to photoshop us in them, but it wouldn't be the same. I can't believe he's halfway around the world now!
Oh you made me cry at the end! I'm so glad we got to be there that day. We missed everybody else - Dad, Shawn & Abby, Chels & Rob & the kids. Mckenon's doing awesome, I bet.
This brings back so many memories! I remember when I went there.....15 years ago....almost 16. My boys will be there in just under 10 years. wow!
Post a Comment