San Diego. Each child with a chronic illness chooses two different
pillowcases for their stay in the hospital and then takes them home
when they leave. Here is a link to the site that explains all about ConKer Cancer
This was the service project I chose for the "Give a Day, Get a Day" Disneyland
Project, but we are also going to make a whole lot more at church. Go check out
the site-these children are such an inspiration and the program is amazing!
It's great to be able to bring a little joy into their lives. I will definitely stay
involved with this program. If anyone wants to donate bright, fun fabrics,
I will be happy to sew them into pillowcases!
2 comments:
Love them, mom!!! They are so cute!! And I'm wishing wecould go to disneyland this year HOW FUN!!!
that is so awesome! I think i have some extra fabric lying around. I'll go look. You're so talented mom, i love seeing what you create. Thanks for sharing it with so many of us.
Post a Comment