all the fabrics and it is so bright and cheerful! This quilt was a long time project, but once
we settled on the fabrics, it went together pretty quickly. It's an interesting photo with the sun
shining through, but I think it looks kind of cool!
quilt as soon as I get them! I hope Kapria enjoys snuggling with this quilt for a
long long time!
5 comments:
Oh wow! This is gorgeous!! I've wanted to try this style for a while but am afraid to just wing it. But it looks SO good and I love the back!!
she'll love it, I like how you put her name on the pieced rectangle, very cute!
It's so awesome, mom! LOVE it. I am definitely getting a more detailed quilt for my next kiddo! ;) Love you
We love it, Mom! Thank you so much. I will send pics THIS WEEK for sure! My problem is this: Kapria sleeps with this every night (it's on her bed) and I only think of taking the pics when I am singing to her at bedtime. So I will go get it today and get those pictures taken for you.
We love this so much. Thanks for making such a beautiful and treasured quilt for Kapria!
Beautiful quilt Karen... seem to fit Kapria's personality as it comes across on Sharlene's blog... quite a character that little one is...
Post a Comment