Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Beauty of Coimbra

I recieved these three pictures from Mckenon
showing the area he just left.
I'm writing what he wrote on the back of the pictures:
"All 3 of these are in Lousa, which is a village
an hour south of Coimbra, Portugal."


"This was in the valley next to these little slate villages."



"This was a castle they called a pocket castle because

of the size. It was cool and really pretty. We hiked

all over this valley."

"This was past the castle into the valley.

I know how much Mom loves waterfalls."

I was so happy to receive these photos! I haven't seen any pictures in awhile, so it's nice to see how good he's looking. He's in a new area now, so I look forward to tomorrow's email and hearing all about how things are going.

1 comment:

Shar said...

These pictures are AWESOME! I'm so glad you posted them. I love you Mom. Don't you love that he took a waterfall pic just for you? :)