I forgot he is heading out soon, my youngest little brother (of 6) just received his call to Riverside, CA, spanish speaking, but he doesn't report until january! how weird is that...he'll fit right in, he's shaving his wolverine sideburns now...and he promised the girls they could pin him down and shave his head before he left...
4 comments:
What a good lookin guy!! must run in the family. haha :)
He's going to be such an awesome missionary. I can't wait to come home and see everyone!!
Love you lots
hmm. but short looks great too.
I forgot he is heading out soon, my youngest little brother (of 6) just received his call to Riverside, CA, spanish speaking, but he doesn't report until january! how weird is that...he'll fit right in, he's shaving his wolverine sideburns now...and he promised the girls they could pin him down and shave his head before he left...
oh man! Now that is a beautiful suit!Im not gonna lie, Im a little bit jealous
Post a Comment